Cooking with Curv. Chapter 5: Next Level. Canna Milk and Canna Flour
Cannaflour makes your baking a little more special and requires so little preparation, you’d be crazy not to keep a batch on hand.
All you need is:
- ½ cup of finely ground DRY marijuana for every 1 cup of flour.
- Coffee grinder or mortar
Make sure that all these steps are done:
- Ensure you have picked out every stem and seed from your marijuana
- Ensure the marijuana is bone-dry, otherwise it could encourage mould growth during storage
- Grind the marijuana as finely as possible
- Mix with flour
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
Yet another way to consume weed is by making Canna Milk.
A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally. At the start grab:
- 1L of full fat milk
- 25 g of finely powdered cannabis
Follow these steps:
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you’re brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
And remember: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don’t panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!