Cooking with Curv. Chapter 2: Party Time. Making Dips: Guacamole or Humus
For Cannaoil-infused Guacamole you need the following ingredients:
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- Juice of 2 medium limes
- 4 teaspoons cannaoil
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
Then follow two simple steps:
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
TIP: To keep your guacamole from turning brown, drizzle it with citrus juice and press plastic wrap snugly into its surface (this limits the oxygen exposure that leads to browning).
For making Humus you need:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Canna Oil
- 1/2 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice and tahini in blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, Canna Oil, cumin and water. Blend for 1 minute until smooth. Add more water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour hummus in serving bowl or store in refrigerator for later.